Nintendo Switch add blocks menu

half_sourly

There's a stat for that
Premium
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
half_sourly
Hi, I don't know how much control the site owners have over ads that appear, but over the last week or so a Nintendo Switch ad has appeared very frequently and on both laptop and phone it completely blocks out the top menu - see picture below from my laptop - so you fleetingly see your notification triangle, but then can't click it as soon as the ad appears a second later. If there is any way you got get the ad to work in a more friendly way with your site, that would be great.

Thanks

gt.jpg

Hi, I don't know how much control the site owners have over ads that appear, but over the last week or so a Nintendo Switch ad has appeared very frequently and on both laptop and phone it completely blocks out the top menu - see picture below from my laptop - so you fleetingly see your notification triangle, but then can't click it as soon as the ad appears a second later. If there is any way you got get the ad to work in a more friendly way with your site, that would be great.

Thanks

View attachment 998375
This site is good about getting in touch with ad providers and getting a solution to the issue.

I'd say there is a good chance it will be resolved 👍.

Screenshot_20210317-094802_Samsung Internet.jpg

@Jordan I'm only putting this here to show it's on the mobile site too. This was on the 'show a pic of your real car page' and appears after a short time with no option to close that I know of. :cheers:

Just a quick message to say I am having the same issue.
Issue being found on PC internet browser and also Apple mobile and tablet.

Just to add tried Firefox and Chrome same thing....then I tried Brave which annoys me with it's own adverts but the site works so maybe a reason to keep Brave after all.

Back