Nintendo Switch pre-order?

• Thread starter Conza
  • 3 comments

Will you be pre-ordering the Nintendo Switch?

• Yes I will / I have

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • No I won't

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Too soon, maybe

Votes: 3 23.1%

• Total voters

Conza

Sports Caraholic
Premium
Australia
Melbourne
Conza_No1
So the Nintendo Switch, possibly the most talked about console of the moment.

Will you pre-order one?

There's going to be plenty of games coming in 2017, the next Game Freak Pokemon (the real Pokemon game makers), and Zelda and Mario at launch, plus more. There's already a main Nintendo Switch discussion thread in this forum for more details.

Full disclosure, I pre-ordered the Nintendo NX around August, I saw the announcement and called my store and they told me that the pre-order was carried over, I'm currently going to stick to that.

Note: I don't like splitting the vote count when it's a yes / no question, but, there is the option to change your vote, so now if you're undecided, you can come back and change your answer (please do if you remember).

Especially if you did pre-order it and cancelled, or didn't think you would but now you are.

No pre-order from me. while the concept is fresh and could very well end up being the first genuinely good console from Nintendo since the N64, I don't see any sign that Nintendo is going to start producing more mature 1st party games. I don't need it for 3rd party games, and their long running franchises don't interest me.

Don't see the point of pre-ordering something that isn't likely to be in short supply. Unless it's heavily incentivized and I'm absolutely confident it'll turn out well.

Pre-order from me when it is available in the US. Nintendo consoles are known to be in short supply here in the US at launch, and I figure with Nintendo only making around 2 million at launch, I need to reserve to make sure I get one.

Back