NISMO 270R Race Drift Settings - Feedback?

• Thread starter burnout060
  • 4 comments
Ok, so being an owner of a 1996 240SX SE, I was of course shocked, amazed, and excited to find the NISMO 270R in GT4. Not only did I not know it was in the game, but had no idea it existed in real life either! I consider myself a serious Silvia fan, but this was news to me. So seeing this all black 270 hp zenki S14, I had to have it, and I had to drift it, and I had to race it. So I've been working on some race/drift settings for it, but I want some of the better drifters out there to try it out and make some suggestions. Here's what I have so far

Max HP (we ARE racing it), 526 or something like that
Racing Tires - Soft Front
Medium Rear
Brake Balance Controller - 2 front/12 rear
Suspension: Spring Rates - 12.5/12.5
Ride Height - 90/90
Shocks - (8/8) and (8/8)
Camber - 30/1.5
Toe - 0/0
Stabs - 5/5
Transmission - Auto 11 (I think it's the default setting)
Limited Slip Differential - 20/50/20

Try it out, lemme know what you guys think, make some suggestions for changes, maybe we can all work to find a setting that works best. I took my settings out to Trial Mountain and was pulling in 1:40 lap times drifting every corner, but I was having some trouble with violent snap-back, but I've only been drifting in the game for a couple weeks or so, so maybe I just suck at drifting in GT4 so far. I'd like to try and keep the max HP and racing tires, I don't care if it's super hard or super soft, as long as it's racing tires, 'cause that's what I'll be doing in this car :sly:

Welcome to the boards here. Nice to see some settings posted for this car, I dont have it yet, hope to have it this weekend.

Please take the time to view the FAQ's for new users - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=55757

You will see we have an ongoing dedicated thread specifically for discussing and trading car setups, posts like these belong there so we dont cram up the boards with hundreds of separate threads on car settings. The drift settings depot can be found here - https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=58046

Before you post a new topic, try the "search" button up top, these boards have been open a long time so chances are, if its a general question someone has already asked it and its probably already been answered.

Enjoy your visits here on the boards, they are a great resource :D

Wanna try setting it up like a real car?

Racing Hard All Around
Brake Balance Controller - 7 front/3 rear
Suspension: Spring Rates - 12/10
Ride Height - 97/97
Shocks - (7/5) and (5/4)
Camber - 3.0/2.0
Toe - +1/-1
Stabs - 5/5

Eek!

Official Settings Thread?! Oops... :indiff:

Should I move the post over there? If I'd of known that existed I'd definitely would have posted it there, heh. Thanks for the replies.

if you post it over there, read the first post, it will tell you how so we can add it to the links on the first page.

Latest Posts

Back