MONSTAR-1 Messages 1,970 Messages MONSTAR-1 / GTP_MONSTAR Feb 3, 2011 #1 Im after the NISMO 270R. Take your pick from my garage. 👍
MONSTAR-1 Messages 1,970 Messages MONSTAR-1 / GTP_MONSTAR Feb 3, 2011 #4 HoltNFrew what are the exact colors of your veyron sir? Click to expand... I think its white and gold. hang on ill look. It says PEARL/M GOLD/ M. Its like grey and a pale light green. Dosnt sound like the colour is says lol Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
HoltNFrew what are the exact colors of your veyron sir? Click to expand... I think its white and gold. hang on ill look. It says PEARL/M GOLD/ M. Its like grey and a pale light green. Dosnt sound like the colour is says lol
H HoltNFrew Messages 483 Feb 3, 2011 #5 MONSTAR-1 I think its white and gold. hang on ill look. It says PEARL/M GOLD/ M. Its like grey and a pale light green. Dosnt sound like the colour is says lol Click to expand... well i already got it thanks for checking! GL
MONSTAR-1 I think its white and gold. hang on ill look. It says PEARL/M GOLD/ M. Its like grey and a pale light green. Dosnt sound like the colour is says lol Click to expand... well i already got it thanks for checking! GL