Nismo 400R '96 & Nismo 270R '94 (Stock, 0 Miles)

  • Thread starter Thread starter EasySan2k
  • 6 comments
  • 969 views
Messages
157
Messages
EasySan
Nismo 400R & Nismo 270R '94, stock with 0 miles available ...

looking for :

Bugatti Veyron 16.4 '09 (red/black prefered)
NISMO Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99
NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) '00
Toyota 7 Race Car '70

only stock cars with 0 miles pls

send pm ...
 
Last edited:
I have dark blue one, 0 miles. If not, may be something from my carlist http://www.mygranturismo.net/5481 can interest you.

I can trade this saturday, if you'll decide to trade.
 
only #15 cranberry you are looking for? I have both gloss black and matt black with 0 miles
 
yes, only cranberry, have gloss & matte black with 0 miles already, sry :/
 
Darn I have one of the reddish ones but I think it's #14 Pink w/ 0 miles.
 
Back