- 411

- Australia
- frr35h101
I'm after this car only. I've manged to only come across the S-Tune in the UCD.
I have over 300 cars I could trade. But will offer only cars worth the equivelant of the Z-Tune.
Eg.
Opera Performance 350z '04
Lancer Evo IV Rally Car '97
Altezza Touring Car
Ford Focus Rally Car '99
Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 '03
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03
If you have a car you are after, just asked, most I can say is no.
I have over 300 cars I could trade. But will offer only cars worth the equivelant of the Z-Tune.
Eg.
Opera Performance 350z '04
Lancer Evo IV Rally Car '97
Altezza Touring Car
Ford Focus Rally Car '99
Mazda BP FALKEN RX-7 '03
Shelby Series One Super Charged '03
If you have a car you are after, just asked, most I can say is no.