NISMO GT-R LM Road Car

  • Thread starter Thread starter ILLicit
  • 29 comments
  • 1,123 views
Messages
69
Ok, I have a problem here and I think I'm screwed. I won this car and I thought it looked real cool but it was slow as ****, well I decided I would keep it anyway since you can't buy it, but just today I checked my garage and it was nowhere to be found !! I must have sold it and forgot, so is there anyway I can win the car back or is it gone for good
 
Errr... off the top of my head, it's an Endurance prize car... Can't recall which one though...
 
You can win it at Seattle 100 Miles Endurance Race or Pro FR Challenge. And if you sold the one you won at Pro FR Challenge, then you might end up having to run the seattle enduro a few times just to get it lol :)
 
Okay. Apparently I won it at the Seattle endurance. Only 100 miles :D
 
Originally posted by zer0h
You can win it at Seattle 100 Miles Endurance Race or Pro FR Challenge. And if you sold the one you won at Pro FR Challenge, then you might end up having to run the seattle enduro a few times just to get it lol :)

Damn, looks like its Seattle 100 Miles for me :(
 
Echo! Echo! Echo! Echo! :D
 
And theres no guarentee you will win it there first time :) theres 4 different cars u can win there.
 
Originally posted by zer0h
And theres no guarentee you will win it there first time :) theres 4 different cars u can win there.

Yeah thanks pointing that out haha, Well lets just hope lucks on my side
 
Use an F1, only takes about 50 minutes at the most.
 
Echo! Echo! Echo! Echo!
what are u talking about! about! about! about! theres no echo! echo! echo! echo! :) :lol: :p :D

actually u most likely will get the road whachamacallit i did it like 3 times now and got that all 3 times... its one of the 2 that has more than 30 percent chance ofgetting
 
Yeh, but he wants the Nismo LM now, so I suggested the fastest way to get it! :D
 
seatle 100 miles is easy...You'll win no matter what vehicle you use..I mean..it's against american cars..So you know they're slow and can't turn....hyuck hyuck..yeah use an F1..I used the F090/s and it only took me 45-50 mins..AND i was tired..so scratch a couple mins off that
 
Yeah...First time I ran that....I was so glad, cause I won....A SUBARU STI.....Whoopie..Changing the oil on the F090/s cost more than the Scoobie's value
 
I think I got the F1 from the Seattle Enduro...I haven't played GT3 for like a month now...:\ Next weekend I have to find some time.
 
Lol..Just get the F1 from The Super speedway endurance race...You can just put a rock on the gas and select the escudo...And there you have an F1 car..Well a chance of getting an F1 car..I ended up getting 5 Corvette C5-r's then that ugly Falcon whatever the hekll it is...like 3 times..then 6 straight F1 cars....(was collecting money)
 
oh my god this is so funny.... i am using a gtr r tune for it and every two laps i pit... with the button taped.... lol
 
Lol....You need to use the scudo..with maxed out HP..And ASM AND TSC off completly..
You don't get enough traction to pit..too much movement
 
P.S....Lol..Seriously..In the game, by the time you get to where you can win the cars and what not like the Nismo car..it's a worthless piece of crap..Lol..Seriously...That car is seriously soooo lame
 
yeah....That's MY cheating on Gt3......The "underpowered pc factor"....And the pc pits every 13 laps...Well the 2nd place car it's ALWAYS 13 laps when i race...And I can go all 100 laps without pitting....my tires are RED hot..but...I never had traction to begin with..so i'm still taking the corners at 190+ mph..
 
bengee, see the new thread on the rubber band trick (there's one popping up every week now) for my advice...I can't be bothered posting it for the fifth time...
 
lol dont bother i didnt really "need" advice... hey the escudo pits at 13 mph if its tires are red... what a weird car.... too bad they dont have the rs200 in here
 
now speaking of a bad car(scudo)... lets talk about hte lm road car.... who would win a lm gtr or a 400r
 
The LM GTR just because the 400R is a R33 model
 
i like r33 better than r34... not just in styling either.... if tuned to have similar top speed... i think the r33 would own due to its cornering superiority... but i really dislike the r34... i will try a race with one of my friends and we shall see
 
Back