NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version / NISMO Skyline GT-R R-tune

  • Thread starter Thread starter baio
  • 3 comments
  • 3,162 views
Messages
151
Messages
baio93
I am looking for these two cars :

  • NISMO GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
  • NISMO Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) '99


This is what I can trade at the moment :

  • Opera Performance S2000 '04 (0 miles)
  • Tommykaira ZZII '00
  • Mercury Cougar XR-7 '67 (golden painted)
  • Toyota SUPRA RZ '97
  • RUF CTR2 '96
  • Spoon S2000 Race Car '00


I can trade right now :)
 
Ill tell you what.

I'll send you the GTR R tune now. Check your PM.

And when you fin the nismo LM road going version you send that to me.
 
Bump! Got the Skyline GT-R R-tune but I'm still looking for two of the GT-R LM Road Going Version :)
 
I have the gtr lm road going version.
 
Back