kenny355 Messages 182 Corby, England Messages kennyAE101 Messages Kenny355 Jan 30, 2011 #1 I have one available. any offers?
AMCNUT Messages 1,600 ON, Canada Messages AMCNUT Messages AMCNUT Jan 30, 2011 #2 kenny355 I have one available. any offers? Click to expand... Hi, Yes, I'm very interested! My garage is here; https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4550327 Hopefully we can do a trade. Cheers!
kenny355 I have one available. any offers? Click to expand... Hi, Yes, I'm very interested! My garage is here; https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4550327 Hopefully we can do a trade. Cheers!
kenny355 Messages 182 Corby, England Messages kennyAE101 Messages Kenny355 Jan 30, 2011 #3 AMCNUT Hi, Yes, I'm very interested! My garage is here; https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4550327 Hopefully we can do a trade. Cheers! Click to expand... Would you trade for your Nismo 400R?
AMCNUT Hi, Yes, I'm very interested! My garage is here; https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=4550327 Hopefully we can do a trade. Cheers! Click to expand... Would you trade for your Nismo 400R?
AMCNUT Messages 1,600 ON, Canada Messages AMCNUT Messages AMCNUT Jan 30, 2011 #4 kenny355 Would you trade for your Nismo 400R? Click to expand... Yeah, for sure! Can we trade Feb 7?