I'm pretty sure it's Suzuka.I thought the track on the TV was suzuka but it's not it is a new track coming soon I hope
It's Suzuka.I thought the track on the TV was suzuka but it's not it is a new track coming soon I hope
Have I missed something in the past weeks as I have never seen the car in picture hanging at the background of the picture of the North American Academy..
![]()
It's Suzuka.
It's the straight just before the turn into the chicane. Edit: Isn't that a picture from last year too?It looks like a real car to me based on the lighting, but the weather looks too good for Silverstone (it is the Silverstone pit, right?).
I can't think of any part of Suzuka that could be with those features, including there being trees at the track edge, a barrier right up against the road on one side, and a lack of a visible turn ahead or in the mirror. It could be the poor quality of the two images we're discussing within the overall picture, but I don't think it's Suzuka, and I'm struggling to identify which track it is or where it could be at Suzuka. It looks reminiscent of Nürburgring Nordschleife, though, perhaps the mythical Zahara de la Sierra or whatever its full name allegedly was? *Lights fuse, runs like 🤬, watches fireworks from relatively safe distance*![]()
It's the straight just before the turn into the chicane. Edit: Isn't that a picture from last year too?
It looks reminiscent of Nürburgring Nordschleife
Not relevant.
On the other hand, I want the Nissan-Doran 370Z GT-Academy in GT6.
Please don't start.Arent there enough Nissans in the game?
How about a new Mercedes or Maserati for a change, nope!! PD cant hear us. Only japanese cars
So they shouldn't add a cool car that is realistic to add but take longer to get licenses for other carsArent there enough Nissans in the game?
How about a new Mercedes or Maserati for a change, nope!! PD cant hear us. Only japanese cars
I know tastes are subjective... but how can another academy car be considered cool, when is just a reskin of an existing car we have in game?So they shouldn't add a cool car that is realistic to add but take longer to get licenses for other cars
The gameplay is of GT5 and I think it may be Suzuka and that is the section leading up to the hairpin out from under the bridge you can see in the rear view.
It's a photograph of a Nissan GT Academy GT-R in the GP track pitlane at Silverstone. I drove the same car around Stowe at a GT Academy final (either UK final or Race Camp, I don't remember). It's not relevant to the game in any way.Have I missed something in the past weeks as I have never seen the car in picture hanging at the background of the picture of the North American Academy...
He's using the minimap function that's like "very close" or whatever. It's just showing the road bloated up like a balloon, and the two lines you're seeing are the edges of the road. So that's not unusual.But the minimap looks strange - it is very zoomed in but it looks like there is 2 roads running parallel (no it's not a light pole) and the car position is not even on the track.
Yes but it is the 2009 GT Academy version.So it isn't the car rewarded to you upon getting all golds in GT5's S License?
So it isn't the car rewarded to you upon getting all golds in GT5's S License?
Or, to translate from Harsk into English, no it isn't.Yes but it is the 2009 GT Academy version.
You drove pretty good, I guess...Or, to translate from Harsk into English, no it isn't.
GT5's S-Licence prize car is a plain, 2009 GT-R road car with GT Academy 2009 badges on it. The car in the picture is this:
It has never been in a GT game, but there are a fleet of them at Silverstone (at least 4) into which they stuff journalists to keep them busy while the GT Academy finalists are doing fitness and medical stuff. They're effectively road cars - I think based on the original 2007 GT-R - with vinyl wraps. And yes, that image is me driving it around Stowe.
I would love that car, but I don't think the GT-Academy guy drives it anymore... I think he drives an Altima in the ST class...Not relevant.
On the other hand, I want the Nissan-Doran 370Z GT-Academy in GT6.