D defaultoasis Messages 701 Messages defaultoasis Mar 19, 2011 #1 Trading them right now. Looking for ENEOS SC430 and Woodone Clarion Kondo GT-R.
Mr. S Nikon Fanboy Premium Messages 4,978 Paris Mar 19, 2011 #2 I could give you either of them for the Motul Z. Then again, I'd have to send your car after the reset.
I could give you either of them for the Motul Z. Then again, I'd have to send your car after the reset.
D defaultoasis Messages 701 Messages defaultoasis Mar 19, 2011 #3 Scuzzilla I could give you either of them for the Motul Z. Then again, I'd have to send your car after the reset. Click to expand... Do you by any chance have level 12 or 17 tickets?
Scuzzilla I could give you either of them for the Motul Z. Then again, I'd have to send your car after the reset. Click to expand... Do you by any chance have level 12 or 17 tickets?
Mr. S Nikon Fanboy Premium Messages 4,978 Paris Mar 19, 2011 #4 Yes - but I don't know where my level 12 ticket is, the level 17 ticket is on my main account, tho.
D defaultoasis Messages 701 Messages defaultoasis Mar 20, 2011 #5 Scuzzilla Yes - but I don't know where my level 12 ticket is, the level 17 ticket is on my main account, tho. Click to expand... OK we have a deal with your Level 17 ticket. Add me now if you can, I'm feeling sleepy.
Scuzzilla Yes - but I don't know where my level 12 ticket is, the level 17 ticket is on my main account, tho. Click to expand... OK we have a deal with your Level 17 ticket. Add me now if you can, I'm feeling sleepy.
Mr. S Nikon Fanboy Premium Messages 4,978 Paris Mar 20, 2011 #6 Done. The ticket will come your way after the Motul Z arrived, like in some hours from now when I got up.
Done. The ticket will come your way after the Motul Z arrived, like in some hours from now when I got up.
S sinister_300zx Messages 23 Mar 23, 2011 #7 im a few days late but do you still have that r34 road car? i dont have no tickets go cars,paint (no chrome i got a few golds i havent used)inbox me if you wanna work something out
im a few days late but do you still have that r34 road car? i dont have no tickets go cars,paint (no chrome i got a few golds i havent used)inbox me if you wanna work something out