GT-MANIAC-R34 "Fear is exciting for me" Premium Messages 472 london Jan 24, 2011 #1 looking for there cars. anyone?
J johnnym3 Messages 83 Messages johnnym38 Jan 24, 2011 #2 I have both of those.I am interested in a speed 8 and bmw v12 lmr race car.Do you have these?
GT-MANIAC-R34 "Fear is exciting for me" Premium Messages 472 london Jan 24, 2011 #3 johnnym3 I have both of those.I am interested in a speed 8 and bmw v12 lmr race car.Do you have these? Click to expand... ive got the speed 8. dnt have V12 yet.. but i can get it for ya. or anything else u interested in? have a look in my garage
johnnym3 I have both of those.I am interested in a speed 8 and bmw v12 lmr race car.Do you have these? Click to expand... ive got the speed 8. dnt have V12 yet.. but i can get it for ya. or anything else u interested in? have a look in my garage
Broonba Messages 309 Messages Broonba Jan 24, 2011 #4 johnnym3 I have both of those.I am interested in a speed 8 and bmw v12 lmr race car.Do you have these? Click to expand... I have the BMW V12 available after the reset (5 hours).......can trade it for one of them NISMO's EDIT - sorry for butting in
johnnym3 I have both of those.I am interested in a speed 8 and bmw v12 lmr race car.Do you have these? Click to expand... I have the BMW V12 available after the reset (5 hours).......can trade it for one of them NISMO's EDIT - sorry for butting in
GT-MANIAC-R34 "Fear is exciting for me" Premium Messages 472 london Jan 24, 2011 #5 Broonba I have the BMW V12 available after the reset (5 hours).......can trade it for one of them NISMO's EDIT - sorry for butting in Click to expand... no worries, its all about trading cars right? but ye, i have one of ur nismos for speed 8 and Broonba can ave one for his v12?
Broonba I have the BMW V12 available after the reset (5 hours).......can trade it for one of them NISMO's EDIT - sorry for butting in Click to expand... no worries, its all about trading cars right? but ye, i have one of ur nismos for speed 8 and Broonba can ave one for his v12?
J johnnym3 Messages 83 Messages johnnym38 Jan 24, 2011 #6 Add me on psn johnnym38 i can trade at reset too.Do you want nismo or gtr lm road car for speed 8?
GT-MANIAC-R34 "Fear is exciting for me" Premium Messages 472 london Jan 24, 2011 #8 johnnym3 Add me on psn johnnym38 i can trade at reset too.Do you want nismo or gtr lm road car for speed 8? Click to expand... they both nismo's if u havent noticed.. and i want the nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
johnnym3 Add me on psn johnnym38 i can trade at reset too.Do you want nismo or gtr lm road car for speed 8? Click to expand... they both nismo's if u havent noticed.. and i want the nismo GT-R LM Road Going Version '95
Broonba Messages 309 Messages Broonba Jan 24, 2011 #9 johnnym3 Broonba i can trade tomm with you. Click to expand... cool man.....PM me with more details