I saw this car pop up in my UCD & it was a car I never saw before I was wondering if anyone else ever saw this car in the UCD.
Sorry if I'm acting like a n00b. Just never, ever, ever saw this car in my life.
When it popped up in my UCD I was the same, I had never seen or heard of the car before and I've yet to see it online to this day! Theres another version too, road going version I think, its the same car just doesn't have rally decals etc 👍
When it popped up in my UCD I was the same, I had never seen or heard of the car before and I've yet to see it online to this day! Theres another version too, road going version I think, its the same car just doesn't have rally decals etc 👍