Nissan 350Z by Opera Performance 2004

xturboloverx
Search netted me nothing and I hope I'm doin it right...

As for the car... Would be odd to not add such an iconic car to the game. Even more so considering its track focus+the fact that Yamauchi san owns or owned one.

Edit:

To clarify, I am suggesting the inclusion of a car that was namend as above in GT4 an as Nissan 350Z RS in GT5 and 6 was included in the game. It's a tricked out machine with a Razo bodykit, Amuse built engine and exhaust systems and chassis stiffening and weight savings done by Opera Performance. Special Twist-it's modelled after one of Kazunori Yamauchis own cars.

Link for reference and technical details:

https://bulletproofautomotive.com/blog/2009/03/10/yamauchis-s2000-350z-and-dc5-integra/

Attachments

• car_347_46737_555f4296a7da6.jpg
    car_347_46737_555f4296a7da6.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
@Satomiblood What are you hinting at? Are you suggesting to delete the a.k.a part? Or am I wrong with the naming in the first part? Cheers.

Edit:

Just found your editing... What informationen would you like? I know almost everything from the link I posted.

Last edited:
@Satomiblood What are you hinting at? Are you suggesting to delete the a.k.a part? Or am I wrong with the naming in the first part? Cheers.

The thread I linked has all of the information you need for naming conventions. The other thing I noticed is that your topic is missing technical information on the car. You can browse some of the other car suggestion threads to get a better idea. If you're still unsure, contact an admin.

Last edited:
@Satomiblood At least we're upping the Post count...

On a serious note, your input is appreciated. I think I got the naming as right as I can and the link provides more Information than I ever could..

Additionaly, I'm afraid, that this is a car that if it gets any votes, will get them from petrolheads that already know it inside out...

Thanks for the head up though.

Back