Nissan 370Z Academy

  • Thread starter Thread starter lampadione
  • 20 comments
  • 1,428 views
Messages
76
Messages
lampadione
I want a 370z Academy I've missed from the ticket.

I can give in exchange every Premium Car up to 1.000.000 Cr. worth (ex. JGTC, Enzo, McLaren F1), or:

RUF "Yellowbird", completeley overhauled.
 
Are you sure that such car exists?
 
I guess.
Its full name is Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08
 
The Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 does indeed exist in GT5. I have one.
 
it comes from a lvl 12 ticket
 
I raise my offer.
The 370z for any premium car(s) up to 2.000.000 Cr.
 
I have one in yellow and another one in black. Got both of them from Level 12 ticket!

I don't really want any premium cars though, do you have some interesting UCD cars?
 
I have both GT Academy cars in any color you want. PM with an offer.
 
am looking for this car to
 
i have 2 in silver and one in red all for trade any offers that might intrest me will be considered
 
I have one in yellow and another one in black. Got both of them from Level 12 ticket!

I don't really want any premium cars though, do you have some interesting UCD cars?

I don't know. The OCD is actually showing the rarest cars lately.
Tell me what are you searching for in you wish.
 
ruf yellowvird for my 0 mile acadamy 370z
 
ruf yellowvird for my 0 mile acadamy 370z

Deal. Thank you. :)
Just add me as a friend and I'll send the Porsc.. err RUF as soon as I get back home. My PSN is lampadione.
 
Deal. Thank you. :)
Just add me as a friend and I'll send the Porsc.. err RUF as soon as I get back home. My PSN is lampadione.

Im at work till later but cannot give car to you until Sunday sorry
 
Im at work till later but cannot give car to you until Sunday sorry

It's ok I'm not in a hurry I just want that car in my garage.
I'm gonna send you the RUF tonight and I'll get the 370z on Sunday.
 
i have 2 in silver and one in red all for trade any offers that might intrest me will be considered

i have a mazda 787b, saleen s7, and more :)
 
start a new game and race the new seasonal events to get your level up to 12 so you can get that ticket and then keep trying to get the 370z academy with it thats what im doing
 
start a new game and race the new seasonal events to get your level up to 12 so you can get that ticket and then keep trying to get the 370z academy with it thats what im doing

Both of my level 12 tickets (A and B Spec) came up with the 370Z. One in black and the other in yellow.

I've tuned the Black one for drifting and left the yellow one all stock.
 
I have both the GTR GT Academy Edition which you get from all gold on the IA licence i think and the 370Z GT Academy edition which i was told only comes out of a 1000 ticket
 
Back