Nissan 370Z any version - have F2007 and F10 0 miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter skygkar
  • 7 comments
  • 550 views

skygkar

Premium
Messages
131
France
Lyon/FR
Messages
skygkar
Will trade F2007 and/or F'10 0 miles for any Nissan 370Z (0 miles only).

Let me know if you are interested.

Both available for one hour only...
 
--> gt5 trader. Received PM and trying to trade right now. Will post if it works or not.
 
Trade in progress. Thanks for the offer.
 
Have the 370z gt academy but only available Sunday, it's White and 0 miles. I don't mind if your not interested. :)
 
--> F-racer1995. Fine for me. I'd like the white GT. I save the F10 for sunday. I'll PM you at 11PM GMT+1 (this time in 48 hours). OK ?
 
It doesn't have zero miles tho.

SanGalganoAbbey_3.jpg
 
Skygkar - calender full mate sorry I don't when I can you still interested in a few days or you calling off the trade?
 
Back