Nissan 370z GT Academy Car or Nomad Diablo JGTC

  • Thread starter Thread starter CarGuru
  • 19 comments
  • 771 views
Messages
542
United States
United States
Hello I am looking for at least one of these two cars. What I can give you is almost any of the cars from the new dealership that are 1,000,000 cr or less. You tell me, if you want I can RM or fully mod it.

Please help thanks:)
 
Hello I am looking for at least one of these two cars. What I can give you is almost any of the cars from the new dealership that are 1,000,000 cr or less. You tell me, if you want I can RM or fully mod it.

Please help thanks:)

Do you have Level 24 ticket? If so, Nissan 370z is yours.
 
Sorry I do not have it, is there a car you want, I might even give more than one.
 
Sorry I do not have it, is there a car you want, I might even give more than one.

Sorry, no. Just interested in ticket.
 
If you have gold/silver chrome paint i will give you the Diablo
 
If you have plymouth superbird or cuda 0/0/0 I can send either.
 
craig, I have a plymouth cuda, maybe firebird, is there anything else you want because I want both cars.
 
CarGuru
craig, I have a plymouth cuda, maybe firebird, is there anything else you want because I want both cars.


It's crang!! No sorry only looking for those cars or a few tickets I want.
 
Hello, I am currently now only looking for the nomad gt1 car. Please let me know about an offer thanks.
 
I've 3 NOMAD. I've to check home if it's correct, and if almost one is stock. Interested?

I'll accept a premium car of my choice
 
Hello Duck, I am interested, please tell me your choice, I recommend a car from the new dealership, and as said before I can mod it up or RM if you want. Also, hope you know the patch for the game that said you can only send cars 1,000,000 cr or less. If one of the nomads is in stock, please let me know. I recommend the one that is not used and unmodified. Thanks.
 
Hello Duck, I am interested, please tell me your choice, I recommend a car from the new dealership, and as said before I can mod it up or RM if you want. Also, hope you know the patch for the game that said you can only send cars 1,000,000 cr or less. If one of the nomads is in stock, please let me know. I recommend the one that is not used and unmodified. Thanks.

For sure, I'm asking brand new GT500 cars for that limit. I can check the Nomads tomorrow morning: right 9-10 hours from now.
 
Ok, which GT500 car would you like?
 
Sorry, only the tuned one is available. Engine stage 3 and body rigidity aren't reversible.
 
Oh are all 3 of them tuned, can you please tell me how many miles each of them have and how much hp for each and which ones are tuned.
 
i have both of these,fully tuined,370z ia fully set up for driting,works a charm. PSN- adamPJH give me a add if your still in need of these
 
I have to apologyze, I withdraw my offer. I didn't was aware mygt manages car multiples in a way different of other items. I continue checking UCD to find you one.
 
Duck, if you find one in the UCD let me know, but you don't have to look, you can cancel if you want.

Adampjh, is the nomad fully tuned, because I prefer unmodified, but I am also interested still, how much hp does it have and how many miles?
 
Gotta Nomad Diablo. I'll send it for a 370z GT Academy, as soon as you get it if you want.
 
Sorry but I am going to end up keeping both cars. Is there anything else you would like for the nomad? GT500 premium cars, etc.
 
Back