Nissan 370Z (GT academy) I will give you 2 cars

  • Thread starter Thread starter mught
  • 13 comments
  • 915 views
Messages
73
Australia
sydney
Messages
mught
As the title says Im after a 370z academy

you can pick 2 of the following cars

Ruf RGT
speed 12
supra rz
carlton 90
RX8 concept
nomad diablo
skyline GTR Rtune
ARTA Garaiya 03
jaguar S Type R
M3 csl
Saleen S7
GnX 87
S200 GT1 04
Nismo 400r
BMW 320 touring car
callaway C12

Looking to trade ASAP.

cheers

mught
 
Last edited:
deleted
 
Last edited:
I have a 0 miles orange 370z academy im after your speed 12 and supra rz can trade on august 04
 
I have a fully modded white Academy 370Z. Would be interested in only your Nismo R-Tune. Send me a PM if you are interested.
 
TrackpadUser pm sent
 
:)
 
can you send me the Nomad and the S7 for my Nissan 370z Matte Black Academy? pm me if interested
 
im getting one tomorrow but i cant trade till friday i want speed 12 and the nomad
 
I will Give you Matt blue 370 academy and I will get Nismo 400r & S2000 in return
trading on 7 august
confirm in private msg please
 
any takers looking to trade asap
 
any takers looking to trade asap

There are many offers on the table, maybe an idea to start replying to them?
 
I'm guessing he hasn't refreshed his browser...
 
The dude bumped his thread, and made another post the next day....
 
Back