Nissan 370Z GT Academy

  • Thread starter Thread starter Manaiakalani
  • 6 comments
  • 395 views
Messages
17
United States
Hilo
Messages
MANAIAKALANI
Aloha Mai,

Seen a thread a few weeks back, on someone looking for the same car. I asked for one, and no one seemed to reply back 👎

Anywho....Still looking for this car in any color that you have available.

Mahalo :),
Max
 
Sorry, I don't have one, but are you Hawaiian? That's pretty awesome 👍
 
Manaiakalani
'Ae, he Hawai'i au! (Yes, I am Hawaiian!) :D lol

Very cool, it must be nice having good weather all year round hahah
I'm sitting in Canada with a foot of snow -.-
Anyway, back on topic! I'm getting a black 370 academy on Friday - can you wait till then?
 
I won it today in orange with blk rims
 
Very cool, it must be nice having good weather all year round hahah
I'm sitting in Canada with a foot of snow -.-
Anyway, back on topic! I'm getting a black 370 academy on Friday - can you wait till then?

I know...It's so hot out! :P
But yeah man, I'll be happy to wait till Friday :D
 
Manaiakalani
I know...It's so hot out! :P
But yeah man, I'll be happy to wait till Friday :D

Great ill send it then for free - but of you have any paints you want to send that'll be awesome. Send me a FR at rohinghai and I'll see you then 👍
 
Back