- 559

- Sheffield
- MrSamH95
- SamHowarth1
Hey guys,
I would like a Nissan 370Z GT Academy Version. I don't mind the colour and I also don't mind if it's 0/0 or not. I have a mixed bunch of silver and gold chrome and I think I have Tank Car horns to trade(i'll keep you posted whether I do or not). I think I have a full set of helmets(don't know which ones) but I'll keep you posted on that as well.
Cheers guys
I would like a Nissan 370Z GT Academy Version. I don't mind the colour and I also don't mind if it's 0/0 or not. I have a mixed bunch of silver and gold chrome and I think I have Tank Car horns to trade(i'll keep you posted whether I do or not). I think I have a full set of helmets(don't know which ones) but I'll keep you posted on that as well.
Cheers guys