Nissan 370Z Roadster is gone after 2019

The 370z roadster was expensive as hell. Like a full $12k more expensive than the base car. I wonder if they sold any in 2018?

And even worse: On March last year, the 370Z and some other fan favorite cars are gone since then in Gran Turismo.

uhhhh does that really matter

This was a thing people bought after the Camaro and Mustang convertibles came out?

Like many performance offerings Nissan has had in it's stable, languishing for years, apparently.

I'm actually :indiff:.

I never liked these car, convertible or not so I don't really care if these cars won't be manufactured anymore. I can imagine this is the opposite for 370Z fans though.

I think I would be less :indiff: if Porsche stopped producing the 911.

Absolutely! Because "gt" is in the name of this site, everything must revolve around Gran Turismo and in particular the most recent iteration, GT Sport.

I don't think I've seen a better descriptor for this site, tbh.

The 370z roadster was expensive as hell. Like a full $12k more expensive than the base car. I wonder if they sold any in 2018?
If one would want a smaller but cheaper alternative, then they would rather get a new Miata or 86, both of which are much fresher than the aged 370Z.

If one would want a smaller but cheaper alternative, then they would rather get a new Miata or 86, both of which are much fresher than the aged 370Z.
Neither of those are cruisers though. Effortless drop top motoring in that 3.5 V6. Never liked the Z convertibles. Might have been better with a targa.

Neither of those are cruisers though. Effortless drop top motoring in that 3.5 V6. Never liked the Z convertibles. Might have been better with a targa.
Then they could settle for a new roadster Mustang which can be the same or more powerful while having cheaper or the same price tag.

Then they could settle for a new roadster Mustang which can be the same or more powerful while having cheaper or the same price tag.
For sure. Not as compact as that Z, but I'm sure Mustang styling, engine and as you mentioned, price tag are factors.

Back