Nissan 370Z Tuned Car '08 (Trade for any car)

  • Thread starter Thread starter linhgame
  • 15 comments
  • 725 views
Messages
129
Sweden
Göteborg
Messages
linhgame
Yo peeps I'm really want this Nissan 370Z Tuned Car '08

I'll trade any car requested has long is dosen't exceed 1.000 000 Cr limit
 
Last edited:
I can trade the 5th as long as the Fit is stock.
 
I can trade the 5th as long as the Fit is stock.

Yeah is stock never touched it, but I don't know if I can wait to the 5th :/
 
Yeah is stock never touched it, but I don't know if I can wait to the 5th :/

If I never get a trade until the 5th december I can trade with you ;)
 
Ok
 
I can trade you one right now.

This is what I'd want
Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08
 
I can trade you one right now.

This is what I'd want
Lexus PETRONAS TOM'S SC430 '08

Okay, nice I can trade it for you no problem, just one qeustion? Is the 370 stock or tuned just wondering :dunce:
 
I have 2 that are 000, a few modded, and a few that have been painted and completely modded. Take your pick
 
I have 2 that are 000, a few modded, and a few that have been painted and completely modded. Take your pick

I'll take one with 000 please :), I'll add you then I can send first ;)
 
send me a PM here once you add me, Im not currently on the ps3 but can be shortly
 
Thanks for the send man, cheers :D
 
I take it you got one?
 
Back