Nissan 370z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 Red 0 Miles IMMEDIATE TRADE OPEN NOW!

Messages
499
Messages
GYMKHANA_RYAN43
0 Miles Nissan 370z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 In red available for trade.

Looking for a rare 0 miles car in return,

Offer what you like and as long as it's 0 miles and desirable I'll be sure to consider

Ryan
 
Last edited:
Peugeot 905 race car
 
would love to have this but need to check what i have o miles possibly blue/ black citroen race car
 
or
GT 40 race car '69
Pescarolo C60 Peugeot
Ford GT LM Race Car Spec II
Gran turismo skyline gtr
Calsonic GTR race car
Chapperal 2D
Miura
 
Hmm.
Out of those are the:
Pescarolo
Gran turismo skyline ( I presume this is the red+Blue one)
Chapparral 2d

0 miles?
 
they are all 0
 
Thanks good trade
 
How about XJ220 LM Race Car 0miles 0 switches, or X1 colors you still looking for?
 
Open for trading again. any offers?
 
Not really I'm afraid, level 24s or 21s maybe though
 
I got a level 21 and a level 24 ticket for you in exchange for this car...

Do you got the gamestop Nascar also?
 
I don't have the gamestop nascar I'm afraid.
I'll accept the 24 if you can do an immediate trade?
 
I'm at work, earliest for me is in 6 hours...
 
ah. I'm afraid not then. sorry.

Anyone else?
 
Back