Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) -closed-

TheeFrogmanlego

(Banned)
Messages
1,546
United States
Downey
Messages
frogmanlego
I have rally tickets? As well as some "rare" UCD cars in exchange and DLC painted cars.
 
Last edited:
i have a couple of these cars
 
I have the light blue lupo race car, what colour toyota concepts do you have?

Please dont thread jack. This is not your thread. if your looking for something make your own thread
 
TheeFrogmanlego
Oh i have Two a tuned one and one or two stock !!! Two stock grey ones i believe.

Tuned please . What colour 370z are you after ?
 
Tuned please . What colour 370z are you after ?

Are the cars paintable or no, if not i would love a black one, we can trade right now if you want?
 
TheeFrogmanlego
Are the cars paintable or no, if not i would love a black one, we can trade right now if you want?

Yeah you can paint it , which would you like diamond black or black pearl ?
 
Yeah you can paint it , which would you like diamond black or black pearl ?

The blackest of the two, I will be sending the supra in a bit.
 
TheeFrogmanlego
The blackest of the two, I will be sending the supra in a bit.

Would you like it painted and fully tuned ?
 
Back