Nissan academy cars wanted

  • Thread starter Thread starter bravoecho
  • 16 comments
  • 603 views
Messages
159
Messages
mumi2_TR
need 0 milage ACADEMY GT-R & 370

I have most of the desired cars and can trade now.

thanks for all contributors.
 
You have any 0 mile S2000 LM's
 
How about any of these with 0mi.?

Mistsubishi FTO in black
Subaru Imprezza Touring car in silver
Toyota Altezza Touring car in black trim (mirrors)
Various colors of Jaguar XJ220 (not the LM Race Car)
Various colors of Amuse S2000 R1 '04
Various colors of S2000 GTI '04
 
I have 0 mile Black color S2000 GTI '04
Impreza have 1613 mile on it.

How about any of these with 0mi.?

Mistsubishi FTO in black
Subaru Imprezza Touring car in silver
Toyota Altezza Touring car in black trim (mirrors)
Various colors of Jaguar XJ220 (not the LM Race Car)
Various colors of Amuse S2000 R1 '04
Various colors of S2000 GTI '04
 
I have 0 mile Black color S2000 GTI '04
Impreza have 1613 mile on it.

Ok.... I'll swap you either academy car you want for that. I can't trade until reset (about 6hrs).
 
Deal, I'll add you now and will send the S2000 GTI '04.

Please send ACADEMY GT-R.
 
Deal, I'll add you now and will send the S2000 GTI '04.

Please send ACADEMY GT-R.

I'll have to get on my ps3, will be about 15min. Can you please check the actual color of the S2000, it should be Berlina Black.
 
yes it is Berlina Black.

friend request sent.
 
I have both academy cars as well if you were interested in trading tomorrow again for subaru super touring car idk if they are 0 miles though i think i might of used them.
 
yes it is Berlina Black.

friend request sent.

Awesome..... give me about 10 min to get in to the ps3

BTW; the psn account the GTR is in is psn: bsr5461 I want S2000 sent to same account.
 
Ok, please add psn: mumi2_TR,

your psn: xxiceman2403xx right ?

tomorrow I'll send subaru super touring car.

thanks for helping.

I have both academy cars as well if you were interested in trading tomorrow again for subaru super touring car
 
Ok, I will add that one also :)

Awesome..... give me about 10 min to get in to the ps3

BTW; the psn account the GTR is in is psn: bsr5461 I want S2000 sent to same account.
 
I'm going to go get on ps3 now...... did you see what psn to send fr to?

If you sent fr to wrong account, I'll send one to you when I get on.
 
now you will get the car to psn: bsr5461 :) car sent.

I'm going to go get on ps3 now...... did you see what psn to send fr to?

If you sent fr to wrong account, I'll send one to you when I get on.
 
now you will get the car to psn: bsr5461 :) car sent.

👍 I'll send your GT-R Academy car right after reset, along with a little bonus :)
 
thx mate, it was nice to deal.
 
Back