Nissan Bluebird 1600 Deluxe (510) 69 - 0 miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter isocollector
  • 18 comments
  • 1,103 views

isocollector

(Banned)
Messages
2,565
Messages
depends on garage
Looking for a Nissan Bluebird 1600 Deluxe (510) 69 with 0 miles

Please let me know what you want in return and i can trade tonight

isocollector
 
I have almost all colours of X1's and other 0 mile cars !!
 
Since it's almost trade reset wondered if there were any traders !!!!
 
I have the rally version with zero miles.
 
I've got one. it will be 25 hours before I can trade it to you though
 
i can wait.....
 
tomisnic what are you looking for ?
 
Sounds good i can do that after reset say 15 mins or so....say 7:15pm

FR psn: isocollector2011
 
You have an Audi R8 Race Car '01?
 
In my main account i might i'll have to check in 5 mins once im done this race
 
I got an R10 but no R8
 
You still wanna deal tomisnic ?
 
Ok...sorry about that :)
 
I sent an invite from account fofoloanca. Please add. Thanks.
 
Accepted FR and send Zonda LM RC 0 miles ;)
 
Got it. Thanks. You should have the Nissan as well.
 
Back