VIPFREAK
(Banned)
- 8,961
I think it was like in the 80's or 90's. There was a Nissan commercial where this Jim Carrey looking guy would be driving around a curve in a lambo lookin car or sports car. After the turn he'd nod his head and gave a "damn this car has great handling" look. Then he started going straight and all of a sudden because he was going over big ass speed bumps he'd start bouncing up and down hitting the roof of the car while steering wheel was cartoonisly bouncing up and down with him. At the end of the speed bumps he looks over and he gives a big ass smile showing his teeth which all crack and fall out. It was a hilarious commerical but I've been look for it and have yet to have anyone remember it. I wasn't played that much I think anyways. Anyone happen to have it or know where to find it?? Thanks
Nick
Nick