Nissan Drifter's and Extreme car's Initial D drifting tribute

  • Thread starter Thread starter extreme car
  • 20 comments
  • 2,143 views
I liked it to a degree. Some parts felt dragged on but the drifting was spot on.

3.5 / 5 for this vid :)
 
You get a 2.5/5 for using that wacky intro song, with the sound off it wasn't much fun.
 
SICK. really lovin those drifts. I'm guessing the end was NissanDrifter's idea? :) I like the way the suspension ride-height is set- I can see exactly where the weight is. Good stuff guys, keep these comin! 👍

edit: tough crowd :crazy: I enjoyed it
 
Very good video, I liked it :)
lol i agree with apex, picky crowd :P Don't listen to them ;)
 
pretty good
 
damn, i want to see this video, i love initial D, all the links are blocked :guilty:
 
thanks so much, downloading now, by the way, those initial d videos in your sig, are they in english or english subtitles? ive got them all downloading right now
 
numb2304
thanks so much, downloading now, by the way, those initial d videos in your sig, are they in english or english subtitles? ive got them all downloading right now

It should be in english since it's the first and second stage
 
4th stage rocks. Watching it right now actually.
 
Cool video there Nissan and Extreme also some pretty cool drift as well. :)
 
wow, i just got done watching the drift video, wow is all i can say, im speachless infact, that was just amazing, you have to make more, 10/10
 
bamboo_R34
Link is dead :scared:

Still uploading..... I'll edit this post when it's done

EDIT: there you go now both of them is up again :)
 
i liked the video, but i wish there was more of the EK9, doesnt matter if u drift it or not.
 
Back