Seikenfreak Messages 722 USA Nov 11, 2011 #1 WANTED - Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) ’71 Its a standard car. Let me know if you want something. PSN ID - TheLadiesMan
WANTED - Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) ’71 Its a standard car. Let me know if you want something. PSN ID - TheLadiesMan
P0UP0N s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN Premium Messages 3,346 United States Messages POUPON8 Nov 11, 2011 #2 Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71 - Grand Prix White, 0/0 miles. If you add S0UL_CHICKEN I can send you that car at Saturday's reset - free! Question is, can you wait that long??
Nissan Fairlady 240ZG (HS30) '71 - Grand Prix White, 0/0 miles. If you add S0UL_CHICKEN I can send you that car at Saturday's reset - free! Question is, can you wait that long??
P0UP0N s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN Premium Messages 3,346 United States Messages POUPON8 Nov 11, 2011 #4 I will post you on the trade schedule in my thread - enjoy the car! 46 hours to Sat's reset....
P0UP0N s0ul_chicken's EVIL TWIN Premium Messages 3,346 United States Messages POUPON8 Nov 13, 2011 #6 Sent the 71 - enjoy!