Nissan Fairlady Z 300ZX (Z31) '83

  • Thread starter Thread starter HortusIX
  • 5 comments
  • 547 views
Messages
532
England
London
Messages
HortusIX
Messages
***ERROR***
this is a car which was made in the same year that i was born and so i would like to add it to my garage... there are a few from '83 but i like this one best

check out my online garage (link in signature) if you have this car and would be interested in doing a trade

thanks
 
I have one from UCD. I am looking for a DLC stealth cars. thanks
 
I have one from UCD. I am looking for a DLC stealth cars. thanks

i'm not sure that's a fair trade tbh... besides, i think DLC cars cannot be traded as i have tried before with my chromelines. maybe it is different for the Stealth models, but i do not have any of these anyway.

thanks
 
i have one but im only looking for an enzo or different color veyrons, what color is your Veyron?
 
sorry, only looking for reasonable trade offers
 
any more offers?
 
Back