D deathbydrumsx Messages 10 Messages deathbydrumsx Oct 11, 2011 #1 cant find this in the used cars want it for my collection
J jimbogl (Banned) Messages 479 Messages Manbearpigsx Oct 11, 2011 #2 Hi, I have one with miles, I only need 40 more cars I wonder if u got One I need ?
enyce5150 Messages 171 Massachusetts Messages enyce5150,Matrix441 Oct 11, 2011 #3 Same here.. I have the US and Japanese (Fairlady) versions. If you can supply me with either a black or red Nismo 400r then BOTH of the cars can be yours.
Same here.. I have the US and Japanese (Fairlady) versions. If you can supply me with either a black or red Nismo 400r then BOTH of the cars can be yours.
enyce5150 Messages 171 Massachusetts Messages enyce5150,Matrix441 Oct 11, 2011 #4 jimbogl Hi, I have one with miles, I only need 40 more cars I wonder if u got One I need ? Click to expand... If you have a black or red 400r maybe we can trade. Let me know which 40 you need.
jimbogl Hi, I have one with miles, I only need 40 more cars I wonder if u got One I need ? Click to expand... If you have a black or red 400r maybe we can trade. Let me know which 40 you need.
D deathbydrumsx Messages 10 Messages deathbydrumsx Oct 18, 2011 #5 the 400r is on my collection list too im a nissan freak and i have been on the hunt for this fairlady for 3 months
the 400r is on my collection list too im a nissan freak and i have been on the hunt for this fairlady for 3 months
D deathbydrumsx Messages 10 Messages deathbydrumsx Oct 18, 2011 #6 jim give me a few ideas of what youre looking for
B billtool (Banned) Messages 133 USA, ny. Messages zweed-kingz Oct 19, 2011 #7 I think i have one from ucd ,,, yup.. 0/37,674/0 red never used Last edited: Oct 19, 2011