NISSAN Fairlady Z Concept LM Race Car '02

  • Thread starter Thread starter jml75
  • 3 comments
  • 4,187 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Messages
1
I won that car and sold it.

I have a question, if I go throught the same chanpionship onece more, will I win it again? For the other races i found that if I start the race again it propose me to clear the infos of the prev wins so I can win the car again. Is it the same thing for chanpionships?

Thanx.
 
Yes.

The only prize cars you can win once are the ones you win after getting all golds on licence test, completing the driving missions and completing 25, 50 or 100% of the game.
 
And it will tell you if you can only win a certain prize car once when its rotating.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back