Sweden
Sweden
SMH1989
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg

Powertrain: 1989 cc (120 cu ) , twin cam . Inline-6 , triple carburetors , 160 hp / 7000 rpm , 180 Nm / 5600 rpm , 5-speed manual

Dimensions: Length 4115 mm , Width 1630 mm , Height 1290 mm , Weight 1040 kg

Performance: Top speed 210 km/h , 0-100 9,5 sec

Units built: 420

Little information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_S30#Fairlady_Z432
http://www.topspeed.com/cars/car-news/1970-nissan-fairlady-z432-for-sale-ar92811.html

Other suggestions of Nissan
2400GT Sedan '71 , Sunny 1200GX-5 '72 , Cherry Coupe X-1R '73 , Sunny Excellent 1600GX Coupe '76 , Auster 1800 GT Coupe '80 , Laurel (C31) 4D HT 2000 Turbo Medalist '82 , Skyline (R30) Sedan 2000 Turbo RS '83 , Skyline "Iron Mask" Coupe '85 , Sunny RZ-1 1600 TC Nismo '87 , Cedric (Y31)GT SV HT '89 , March Super Turbo '89 , Pulsar 1.6 Turbo '15

Last edited:
Sorry for the ignorance, but don´t we have one in GT already? Or at least very similar? :confused:
It's ok, and complicated , yes and no, this is the first model of Fairlady Z the one in GT has a longer nose and slightly different engine / performance specifications.

It's ok, and complicated , yes and no, this is the first model of Fairlady Z the one in GT has a longer nose and slightly different engine / performance specifications.
Well, this colour isn´t available in GT, that´s for sure, and the performance is slightly better in the GT version I suppose?

Well, this colour isn´t available in GT, that´s for sure, and the performance is slightly better in the GT version I suppose?
I think so, I don't have Gran Turismo on, but I think the car in GT has a 2,4 liter Inline 6 and 140 hp

Yes I know, I have seen it on the Forza website , but I don't play the game :P I also prefer the '71 but I like the '69 model's twin tailpipes and the 2 liter GT-R engine :)

I think that this yellow are really nice on this car, but i can't find any modern car that this color can be good at :(

I think it'd suit any luxury and sports car. Great compromise between overly bright and obnoxious oranges and yellows. Mercedes' yellow is quite alright I think. Anyway.. that Forza rendition of the car's colour above is quite horrible, not sure if that's bad lighting or just very badly mismatched colour/finish selection on T10's part.. (unless your pic is from a restored and repainted Z).

I think it'd suit any luxury and sports car. Great compromise between overly bright and obnoxious oranges and yellows. Mercedes' yellow is quite alright I think. Anyway.. that Forza rendition of the car's colour above is quite horrible, not sure if that's bad lighting or just very badly mismatched colour/finish selection on T10's part.. (unless your pic is from a restored and repainted Z).
Hm, maybe :)

Nah, i don't know if the car i have on OP is a restored car or original, sorry :) But I think it's a mismatch from T10's part either what :P

Back