Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) Calsonic Impul JGTC #12 2004

Venezuela
Venezuela
jgys25
1228658528_nissan-nismo-z-calsonic-impul-fa-track.jpg

And the information in the title is in the wrong order (again).

But aside from all of those points...

His predecessor of Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) or 350Z JGTC was the Nissan Skyline (R34) JGTC, and his successor is the current Nissan GT-R (R35) JGTC

His predecessor of Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) or 350Z JGTC was the Nissan Skyline (R34) JGTC, and his successor is the current Nissan GT-R (R35) JGTC
Except they weren't because JGTC became Super GT in 2005.

As pointed out a number of times herein, your thread title should be "Nissan 350Z (Z33) Super GT Calsonic Impul #12 2006" - and the picture you've posted is of a 2004 JGTC car, not a 2006 Super GT one...

Well the exact name is Calsonic Impul Fairlady (Z33) Super GT 2006 #12, not trying to be a smart a$$, just showing out my JDM knowledge :D

Well the exact name is Calsonic Impul Fairlady (Z33) Super GT 2006 #12, not trying to be a smart a$$, just showing out my JDM knowledge :D
Actually, if you want to call it a Fairlady Z then the title should be "Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) Super GT Calsonic Impul #12 2006", as you'll note from the pinned threads in this forum.

If you know the Nissan 350Z is a version USA and Europe, but the Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) is Japanese.

Example of other brands and models with different names: Renault Clio in America and Europe, and Renault Lutecia in Japan; Mazda MX-5 Miata in USA and Europe, and Mazda Eunos Roadster in Japan; Toyota Yaris in America and Europe, and Toyota Vitz in Japan

Last edited:
If you know the Nissan 350Z is a version USA and Europe, but the Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) is Japanese
This won't be new information to anyone.

I notice you've changed the title now, but you still have the series in the wrong place... "Nissan Fairlady Z (Z33) JGTC Calsonic Impul #12 2004" is what you're now, apparently, after. I shouldn't still be having to micromanage you.

Back