(Nissan Festival) NTSC(Has been pushed to 9pmEST)

  • Thread starter Thread starter L_Hamilton
  • 17 comments
  • 2,036 views

L_Hamilton

【クスコDUNLOPス&#12
Premium
Messages
2,903
Japan
Kyoto
Messages
GTP_L_Hamilton
の衝突を、日産の秒!
The clash of the Nissans!


Nissan_logo5.jpg

2002966409450165926_rs.jpg


Race Vehicles
(レース車両)
Skyline R34
Fairlady Z Version S
Skyline Sedan 350GT
Skyline Coupe Concept
Skyline Coupe 370GT
GT-R Proto
R35 GT-R
Gran Turismo 350Z RS
Skyline Coupe Tuned



Will be run at the Famous FSW .:)👍
dgb0603oct12.jpg




Will be the 650pp Fuji. No pp requirements. Just fun clean racing..

NTSC 競合他社



GTP_L_Hamilton
GTP_FLASH48
GTP_SR71








Race Dates

Saturday 6/20



NTSC Schedule​
:02EST
xx:27
xx:47
 
Last edited:
not all the nissans can make it to 650PP

but good idea anyway 👍
 
Count me in, will be running the tuned 350Z!:sly:👍
 
The Fairlady Z maxes at 649pp, close enough I think.
Skyline Coupe is a wonderful car which I just discovered earlier this week.

Good event idea.
 
Count me in.

Edit: Doh! Racing starts Saturday. :D
 
Last edited:
Not sure what i will be doing this weekend but i will join if im around
 
Dunno if I'll be able to run tomorrow night, but I'm going to be practicing this afternoon/evening. Heading out to find a setup for my R34 now...
 
The time has been pushed back because of no PAL drivers have registered. I had 6pm up so PAL drivers can join without being too late but, seeing as no PAL registered, the race will be a 9:02 pm est
 
Last edited:
Ok. I just went in at 8:02est and caught a field full of NSX's.
 
in at :27
 
Nice run, Turbo. I couldn't gain. Just keep a steady distance. My best lap was 1'42.886


EDIT:Got disconnected ...bleh
 
Last edited:
Yeah, I kept pushing as hard as I could, and you were always around 2.5 seconds back. My best was a 1:42.850.

Edit: only three of us in the :47 race. I'm just sitting at the end of the front stretch watching a good race between the other two cars. lol

Edit #2: when you going in next?
 
Last edited:
I have to run a few errands, and will re-join this when I get back in a couple hours or less.
 
Sorry I couldnt make it. Woke up and my parents were getting on the car to go to our boat. Came back just now.
 
We should do this again, and try to get a better turnout.
 
Back