Nissan GT-R '07 Vs '12 Black Edition on Route X Test Drag

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gturbo5
  • 16 comments
  • 3,502 views

Gturbo5

(Banned)
Messages
494
Poland
Poland
Messages
Gturbo5
Stock Car! No Oil:
power ---------- 0-100 = 0-200 = Top Speed = 0-400m = 0-1000m
470hp=GT-R 07' - 3.735s = 12.630s = 318.5 kph = 11.924s = 21.673
525hp=GT-R 12' - 3.890s = 13.180s = 320.7 kph = 11.984s = 21.485

Real:
GT-R 07' - 3.6s (OK)(oil)
GT-R 12' - 3.8s (Bad)

Bad GT-R '12 Damnit!, need Fix that gear.
 
Last edited:
you can't test launch on GT5 really. With the bad start system it kinda **** everything. I'ts very hard to launch with the same rev with both car etc.. Did you do this with the 4000 rpm launch btw ?

Also why saying that you did 3.6 on the GT-R35 07 when it's actually 3.735 ?

Edit : When my bob races is finished I'll try to do 0-100 too, just to see.
 
Fully tuned I've managed 0-100 in 2.3secs, just need twice as much power as standard to set the time it should >.<
 
it's not supposed to do 2.3 sec ...
 
Also why saying that you did 3.6 on the GT-R35 07 when it's actually 3.735 ?
I think he means the real life time? Not sure though.
Fully tuned I've managed 0-100 in 2.3secs, just need twice as much power as standard to set the time it should >.<
Although it shouldn't set 2.3. 0-96kph (0-60mph) should take 2.8 or so seconds stock, so 0-100 should be pretty much the same.
 
I thought the '12 GT-R would do 0-62 in 2.8 seconds? :dunce:
 
It does, with Launch Control.

with a proper transmission. Somehow PD got it right in the 07 model but not in the updated version, which we paid for.
 
with a proper transmission. Somehow PD got it right in the 07 model but not in the updated version, which we paid for.

Totally explains your current avatar expression. :lol:
 
Yep I've managed 0-60 in the GTR '12 at 3.4s but not under 3. Acheived an 11.7 1/4 mile too.
 
hold down the e break , it simulates launch control , my car did better times when i did that
 
Pretty sure there's some sort of launch control. I remember somebody saying he did manage a 2.9 or so.
 
There&#8217;s no launch control in this game. That whole holding down the brake thing is not launch control. Launching at the same rpm as launch control is not the same as actually having launch control.
 
try launching it with tractoon control, it is closer to launch control then without tcs.
 
There’s no launch control in this game. That whole holding down the brake thing is not launch control. Launching at the same rpm as launch control is not the same as actually having launch control.

Strange because when i hold down the e brake and accelerate the car launches way faster , at least the GTR does i don't know about other cars , i heard about it on another thread and tryed it 👍 works .
 
The real 2012 GT-R has been tested at about 2.8-2.9 for 0-62 mph. The best I can manage with the stock one in game on sports hard is a low 3.5. I did this with manual and a 5k rpm launch. I did manage a low 3.4 when I equipped just a racing clutch and flywheel but it's still nowhere near the real times. It should hang with the Aventador (which is also .2 slower to 60 in game: can't get it below a 3.0)

Truly aggrevating. Oh well :/
 
Raw launch of GTR is not available in 12 model. There is launch control but with limited torque unlike with older car which broke gearboxes.
 
Back