Nissan GT-R (Academy Special)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chickenda6
  • 10 comments
  • 1,450 views
Messages
442
Does anyone know if this event is available still?

Because I really do want the GT-R.

Thanks!
 
It isn't. I don't remember seeing it the last time Seasonal Events were up.
 
I think it can be won by golding one of the liscence tests.
 
No not the one you get for golding the licences, its the one you get from signing up to the academy and I just wondered if it was still possible to get it?

Thanks!
 
you can trade it as a ticket so look in the marketplace section...
The actual car is untradeable...
 
I think it can be won by golding one of the liscence tests.

yup...i got it from golding the S liscence test...! now i have two...one car ticket and one from the GT Academy
 
I was pretty happy to get one from the license test, but you can't add rear downforce, so IMO, it's not as fast or tuneable as the V-Spec or GTR 07'...nice to look at though...lol.
 
The car that he is referring to is the Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Special). This cannot be won or acquired and kept from any ticket. The one obtained by golding the S licenses, or from a 2009 birthday ticket or ticket 1000 is the Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09. The GT Academy Special can only be acquired from the GT Academy event and it has an all carbon fiber body.

http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=1048

Please don't mention licenses again. :)
 
Back