Nissan GT-R and Ferrari F430 Eiger Nordwand - anyone have any good setups?

• Thread starter Leprekaun
  • 4 comments
Leprekaun
Hi all! I've been doing a lot of driving round Eiger Nordwand lately. Lovely track :)

Anyway, naturally, I've been trying to get quicker and quicker but I feel so limited by the cars' setup. The car I'm mainly focusing on is the GT-R. I just can't get below 1:11.

I have some basic knowledge of setup so I changed the torque balance to 35/65 and adjusted front toe in to +0.25 to fix some of the understeer but I think I only got a high 1:10.

Because I don't have broadband, I'm actually still on the original version of the game so original physics. Some friends of mine told me that there are some online guys who can get 1:07s?

Last thing :), I'm using a pad so if possible, I'd need a pad friendly setup. Thanks :)

Physics changes between SpecI, SpecII and SpecIII are pretty big... actually, I think SpecII was the fastest... but I'm not sure. SpecIII is a little slower due to changes made in the tire-modelling.

Lower your weight. Make your steering 30. DO not use brakes going into corners on uphill portion. Lightly tap them. NEVER get off gas in corners on uphill section.

Yeah, on this track, I have hit 1:04s with the GTR and my setup still needs some work. 1:07s. You will get better.

Back