Nissan gt-r concept lm race car for bugatti

  • Thread starter Thread starter beane13
  • 4 comments
  • 451 views
Messages
59
Messages
beane13
It is from the ucd so it does have miles but not that many. If anyone wants to trade keep in mind this car cost almost 1 mill credits so be fair. I can trade today but not tomorrow so pm me if you're interested.

I really want a sick two colored bugatti because I am trading my red/black one
 
It is from the ucd so it does have miles but not that many. If anyone wants to trade keep in mind this car cost almost 1 mill credits so be fair. I can trade today but not tomorrow so pm me if you're interested.

I really want a sick two colored bugatti because I am trading my red/black one

I can give you one 2 colored green full tuned
 
No thanks I am not interested in a green on green one
 
got a black/titanium grey fully tuned bugatti that im willing to trade
 
Okay just send me a friend request
 
Back