Nissan GT-R GT500

  • Thread starter Thread starter patmck91
  • 12 comments
  • 620 views
Messages
33
Reluctant to swap, but like a change. Probs the best stealth car to have. What are your offers?? PM me

closed sorry, settled on a deal
 
Last edited:
you cant trade stealth cars mate
 
Is it a code or car?
 
Acheron79 - one click faster :)
 
Now we are talking... EU?
 
My bad... now its empty :)
 
Before we proceed, I would like to keep that deal on thread.
And if You have any previous deals with stealth codes than its ok to me to send first.
If You dont, I would like to get the code first, and then send You one.
Nothing personal, just got one trade where I lost my code once.
If its ok withYou then we can make deal on Your official thread.
Feel free to check my other deals where I traded my codes 100% ok.
 
Last edited:
Well I will leave it up to You.
Im sure You will have no problem shifting that code for something interesting.

maksiu3f i accept your offer, i will send code when i have received yours, pleasure doing business
 
Sorry but we are not on the same page here...
 
Back