Peter. Messages 3,036 Kingston, Jamaica Messages pj-gm Messages PJwasHere876 Dec 22, 2011 #1 Just wondering if anyone had a proper tune for this car, which could hoist me up the order. For the Nurburgring GP/F Time trial, to be more specific Any tunes would be greatly appreciated. 👍
Just wondering if anyone had a proper tune for this car, which could hoist me up the order. For the Nurburgring GP/F Time trial, to be more specific Any tunes would be greatly appreciated. 👍
praiano63 Messages 9,122 paracuru Messages praiano63 Dec 22, 2011 #2 Peter. Just wondering if anyone had a proper tune for this car, which could hoist me up the order. For the Nurburgring GP/F Time trial, to be more specific Any tunes would be greatly appreciated. 👍 Click to expand... Hi, i use this one.
Peter. Just wondering if anyone had a proper tune for this car, which could hoist me up the order. For the Nurburgring GP/F Time trial, to be more specific Any tunes would be greatly appreciated. 👍 Click to expand... Hi, i use this one.
Peter. Messages 3,036 Kingston, Jamaica Messages pj-gm Messages PJwasHere876 Dec 22, 2011 #3 Thank you! That tune shaved a lot off of the default setting. Sitting around 300th at the moment.
praiano63 Messages 9,122 paracuru Messages praiano63 Dec 26, 2011 #5 BRP17 Very good tune 👍 Thanks Click to expand... You're welcome , you can try to add some camber also , 1.6/1.4 ,and check the grip , i've test it and it's ok . Enjoy.
BRP17 Very good tune 👍 Thanks Click to expand... You're welcome , you can try to add some camber also , 1.6/1.4 ,and check the grip , i've test it and it's ok . Enjoy.
S southernpride20 Messages 347 South Carolina Messages FAI-HUN1209 Dec 26, 2011 #6 great setup Praiano, made my car handle great Thank you
D Donolie Messages 1 Detroit Messages Don_Olie Dec 27, 2011 #7 Alright- I can't get my 3rd,4th,5th,6th gear, or top speed to match... What am I doing wrong? The installed parts is correct... plz help :-\..... NVM, I think the problem was I'm using MPH... top speed is almost half Last edited: Dec 27, 2011
Alright- I can't get my 3rd,4th,5th,6th gear, or top speed to match... What am I doing wrong? The installed parts is correct... plz help :-\..... NVM, I think the problem was I'm using MPH... top speed is almost half
praiano63 Messages 9,122 paracuru Messages praiano63 Dec 27, 2011 #8 Donolie Alright- I can't get my 3rd,4th,5th,6th gear, or top speed to match... What am I doing wrong? The installed parts is correct... plz help :-\..... NVM, I think the problem was I'm using MPH... top speed is almost half Click to expand... Hi ,nothing wrong, check you're using engine 3 and Titanium SEMI racing exhaust. It's ok for me.
Donolie Alright- I can't get my 3rd,4th,5th,6th gear, or top speed to match... What am I doing wrong? The installed parts is correct... plz help :-\..... NVM, I think the problem was I'm using MPH... top speed is almost half Click to expand... Hi ,nothing wrong, check you're using engine 3 and Titanium SEMI racing exhaust. It's ok for me.