Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 GT Sport Motul Team RJN #23 2018

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 2 comments
Indonesia
Paint booth
FMecha_EXE
1642005264604.png

For the 2018 Blancpain GT Series, RJN Motorsport (in what turned out to be their final year with Nissan on-board as they began cutting up all racing programs not named Super GT and Formula E) used GT Sport (using the 2013-spec GT-R GT3) to design the livery of that year's entries. Alex Buncombe, Lucas Ordóñez (who was also let go by Nissan when they cut down their international racing programs) and Matt Parry drove the car to a 12th place finish (with 26 points) in the team standings.

Visually, the 2018 GT-R GT3 features visual features of the 2017 model year of the road car, as the facelift to the race car also occurred that model year.

Engine: 3800cc Nissan VR38DETT V6
Power: ~550 BHP (before BOP)
Weight: 1285 kg/2832 lb (before BOP)
Expected Class: Gr.3

Read:

I thought we had all the GT Academy Nissan GT-R's, but this one was missing. I'm surprised this car is not included in the game even though it was racing when Gran Turismo Sport was released, being the first GT game for PS4. VOTED!

Last edited:
I thought we had all the GT Academy Nissan GT-R's, but this one was missing. I'm surprised this car is not included in the game even though it was racing when Gran Turismo Sport was released, being the first GT game for PS4. VOTED!
It also shows the state of the suggestions forum since nobody made a thread for this back in GTS' days.

Back