Nissan GT-R (R35) Nismo GT3 2015

United States
Long Beach, California
SSJGZWarrior
The NISSAN GT-R NISMO GT3 is Nismo's new race car developed in line with FIA GT3 regulations.

The 2015 Nissan GT-R Nismo GT3 was caught testing at Fuji back in august

The car's VR38DETT V6 Twin Turbocharged motor unleashes a maximum 405 kw ( 550 ps ) of horsepower and maximum torque of 637N・m ( 65.0 kgf・m ). Standard equipment includes a six speed sequential manual gearbox, semi-automatic paddle shift and adjustable steering wheel. As mandated by FIA GT3 rules, the car is rear-wheel-drive.

http://www.gtspirit.com/2014/08/02/2015-nissan-gt-r-nismo-gt3-caught-testing-at-fuji/

2015-nissan-gt-r-nismo-gt3-5-1.jpg

2015-nissan-gt-r-nismo-gt3-3.jpg

2015nissan1.jpg

nismo-gt3-2015-01-jpg.289843

Last edited:
And there is a Nismo GT-R GT3 in GT6...
supposedly the ACO and FIA plan a single GT category to replace GTE and GT3 for Le Mans and Blancpain. Why do you think why many manufacturers are releasing new "GT3" cars? McLaren, Mercedes, Nissan, Aston Martin and now rumor that BMW are working on theirs.

supposedly the ACO and FIA plan a single GT category to replace GTE and GT3 for Le Mans and Blancpain. Why do you think why many manufacturers are releasing new "GT3" cars? McLaren, Mercedes, Nissan, Aston Martin and now rumor that BMW are working on theirs.
Maybe it might be the perfomance enhacement or the facelift.

Maybe it might be the perfomance enhacement or the facelift.
True, also to add the IMSA GT Daytona class will utilize its current race cars through 2015. In 2016, the class will adopt full FIA GT3 specifications for all of its cars.

As I said, there is a GT-R GT3 in GT6. It looks the same as the 2013 GT-R GT3... :grumpy:

But there are differences, both visually and technically. Surely you would appreciate that, particularly as you've suggested both the Daihatsu Hijet and the Piaggio Porter, despite them being identical aside from rebadging, among other strange and largely unpopular suggestions?

Last edited:
I don't see why this would be added, its not much different from the 2013 model.

Maybe it's because people want another livery.
We have already much cars from almost every car, so one more one less will not make the difference.
But that's me.
They should make 1 GT3 NISMO with liveries as colour options, not 5 GT3 GT-R's for different paint schemes

I don't see why this would be added, its not much different from the 2013 model.

As previously stated, there are visual differences, and presumably subtle performance differences, albeit minor ones. Anyone that claims otherwise is being unobservant. Of course entirely new GT3 models such as the Aston Martin V8 Vantage, the 458 etc. are higher priorities, but this still ought to be in the game to keep the GT3 roster as up to date as possible.

2015 GT-R GT3
Light weight 1350kg → 1300kg and improved of the weight distribution front and rear, and improved aerodynamics.
Got the results awesome performance :)
Very slow than other rival GT3 cars in 1350㎏ and 550hp of the the virtual regulation in GT6.
So I hope the 2015 model.
Chiyo_Reip_Strauss_2015_Bathurst_12_Hour_winner.JPG

2015_Bathurst12_winners.jpg

Last edited:
Back