Nissan GT-R (R35) "Silver Wolf" by Tommykaira 2010

  • Thread starter Thread starter JR98
  • 9 comments
  • 1,504 views
Messages
14,644
United Kingdom
The UK
Messages
JASON_ROCKS1998
Messages
JR98 GAMING
Unvieled at the 2010 Tokyo Auto Salon, the Tommykaira Silver Wolf is a tuned Nissan GT-R R35 with a carbon fibre bodykit, 15 inch brakes and new suspension. The bodykit alone will cost Y1,680,000 to put on a stock GT-R.

Specs:
Power: 473HP
Torque: 434 FT-LBS
Weight: N/A
Drive: AWD

978588.jpg

978587.jpg

978590.jpg

978591.jpg
 
Last edited:
...That's...not much of an improvement. :indiff:

No power upgrades? That's disappointing.
 
...That's...not much of an improvement. :indiff:

No power upgrades? That's disappointing.
It being a Tommykaira I expected at least some engine tuning but no. Just new brakes and suspension.
 
New Tommykaira logo? I'm pretty sure they will put the new logo in GT7. 💡
 
New Tommykaira logo? I'm pretty sure they will put the new logo in GT7. 💡
The new logo does look much better
 
I could of sworn Autobacs bought out Tommy Kaira just before the ZZ-II would have been released.
 
I could of sworn Autobacs bought out Tommy Kaira just before the ZZ-II would have been released.
After Autobacs suspended the Tommy Kaira brand, ER Corporation succeeded the brand, but they killed it off in 2014 and began to sell its parts under their own brand, Rowen.
Meanwhile, Green Load Motors (now called GLM) succeeded Tommy Kaira as a car manufacturer, and started selling ZZ EV.
 
After Autobacs suspended the Tommy Kaira brand, ER Corporation succeeded the brand, but they killed it off in 2014 and began to sell its parts under their own brand, Rowen.
Meanwhile, Green Load Motors (now called GLM) succeeded Tommy Kaira as a car manufacturer, and started selling ZZ EV.
Ah, I see. I've heard about that ZZ EV once before, and it's just now come back into memory. It's sad to see such a great tuning shop stray away from selling custom vehicles. Thanks for your answer. I appreciate it.
 
After Autobacs suspended the Tommy Kaira brand, ER Corporation succeeded the brand, but they killed it off in 2014 and began to sell its parts under their own brand, Rowen.
Meanwhile, Green Load Motors (now called GLM) succeeded Tommy Kaira as a car manufacturer, and started selling ZZ EV.

Must be the reason why in GT6 the old "signature" Tommy Kaira logo is still used - probably because the original founders (somehow) still own the original rights to the ZZ-S and ZZ-II (despite sale to Autobacs). 💡
 
Must be the reason why in GT6 the old "signature" Tommy Kaira logo is still used - probably because the original founders (somehow) still own the original rights to the ZZ-S and ZZ-II (despite sale to Autobacs). 💡
I'm certain that the founders still own it since they are the original owners. I for one, prefer their first "Tommy Kaira" logo over the updated version (not "Tomita Dream Sales").
 
Back