Counter_Z23 Messages 2,173 Messages Counter_Z23 Jan 30, 2011 #2 I can trade you one for tomorrow... 0 miles, all stock in Premium opal black.
H howyt201 Messages 134 Messages howyt201 Jan 30, 2011 #4 sdf, what condition color is your Nissan and Counter_Z23 what are you looking for?
sdf Messages 412 Jan 30, 2011 #5 0 miles, 0 changes, i havent even selected ever. Color = dark metal gray (M) edit: i forgot the (M) at teh color name
0 miles, 0 changes, i havent even selected ever. Color = dark metal gray (M) edit: i forgot the (M) at teh color name
H howyt201 Messages 134 Messages howyt201 Jan 30, 2011 #6 Ok that is the car you win in the license test right? if so we have a deal my reset GMT +9 and I will be at work but will send when I get home.
Ok that is the car you win in the license test right? if so we have a deal my reset GMT +9 and I will be at work but will send when I get home.
Counter_Z23 Messages 2,173 Messages Counter_Z23 Jan 30, 2011 #7 howyt201 sdf, what condition color is your Nissan and Counter_Z23 what are you looking for? Click to expand... I am looking for the Mazda RX-7 and RX-8 LM Race cars. Maybe also the FTO Super Touring car.
howyt201 sdf, what condition color is your Nissan and Counter_Z23 what are you looking for? Click to expand... I am looking for the Mazda RX-7 and RX-8 LM Race cars. Maybe also the FTO Super Touring car.
sdf Messages 412 Jan 30, 2011 #8 Yes this is the one, with the stickers on the doors and the windshield Ok No problem, i'll sent it as soon as it resets. to this account howyt201 ?
Yes this is the one, with the stickers on the doors and the windshield Ok No problem, i'll sent it as soon as it resets. to this account howyt201 ?
H howyt201 Messages 134 Messages howyt201 Jan 31, 2011 #9 Counter_Z23 I am looking for the Mazda RX-7 and RX-8 LM Race cars. Maybe also the FTO Super Touring car. Click to expand... You still want to trade?
Counter_Z23 I am looking for the Mazda RX-7 and RX-8 LM Race cars. Maybe also the FTO Super Touring car. Click to expand... You still want to trade?
H howyt201 Messages 134 Messages howyt201 Jan 31, 2011 #10 sdf Yes this is the one, with the stickers on the doors and the windshield Ok No problem, i'll sent it as soon as it resets. to this account howyt201 ? Click to expand... Yes that the account we still trading?
sdf Yes this is the one, with the stickers on the doors and the windshield Ok No problem, i'll sent it as soon as it resets. to this account howyt201 ? Click to expand... Yes that the account we still trading?