Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 Brilliant White Pearl (0/0)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mariorip1977
  • 6 comments
  • 642 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got it but can't trade until the 9th. Your call.
 
Got it but can't trade until the 9th. Your call.
Thanks, I'll wait a little longer to see if someone can trade on 7, if not i tell you something.
 
0 changes
0 miles
0 wins

Lol
I have a white one if you send an FR to zegolfman i will send now or after reset for any bd ticket i do not have in vr6-dubbers account.
 
Last edited:
0 changes
0 miles
0 wins

Lol
I have a white one if you send an FR to zegolfman i will send now or after reset for any bd ticket i do not have in vr6-dubbers account.

i Send you a PM
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back