Nissan GT-R Tomica SuperGT - Nurburgring Nordschleife

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexgontijo
  • 8 comments
  • 3,458 views
Messages
155
Brazil
Recife
Messages
alexgontijo
Hi guys!

Aside F1 and the FGT, I think this is the fastest car in the Nurburgring Nordschleife.


tomica.jpg



SuperGT, Nissan GT-R YellowHat YMS Tomica. Time: 6m10.308.


Onboard camera:




If you want to download the ghost:

http://rapidshare.com/files/440129642/alexgontijo_tomica.zip


How much can you guys do with a SuperGT car?

AleX
 
Last edited:
What about all the LMP's?

btw if you put the code "duJzPF9TM10" in youtube tags that will fix your vid:tup:
 
Oh great tip, I was adding the complete URL! Now the video is available.

I don't know if the LMPs are faster. Are they?
 
That's a very nice, clean run. A similar run with an LMP car like the 908 or the Minolta should result in a better time, but I think you'll have to tune the suspension a bit because the bumpiness of the 'ring has its way with me when I try to tackle it with an LMP car.
 
Thanks man, I made some minor mistakes, and I think it still can save a second, but giving some 20 laps, this was the best one.

I bet you are right about the LMP, now I remember the Toyota Minolta is very fast. I'll give it try latter.
 
Certainly cleaner than anything I've managed to pull off other than with the Lupo, but that's at ~2/3 of the speed so it's certainly no accomplishment. :p

A couple corners that weren't nailed spot-on, but if we could run perfect laps on the nordschleife, we shouldn't be sitting in front of our tv's, we should be doing it in real life!
 
This vid gave me inspiration to do a lap in the CLK touring car I was driving in a spec mode a few weeks ago.

It has awesome fun handling, and it doesn't have ABS or TCS in real life so I made sure all that was off and used racing hard tires as i understand thats the closest to real life also.

The car has 443hp and a mass of 1,000kg exactly. It tops out at 177mph. Despite that it managed a 6:32 :) I reckon it could probably do at least a 6:15 with a good lap, an oil change and soft tires.
 
Great time indeed!

I'm with some bad back pain after one of the Endurance event, but tomorrow I'll try with the CLK as well, its a nice car!

Honestly I think in someday travel to Germany and rent a car to do some laps at the real track!! I'm a race lover and amateur kart driver. Check my site: http://www.fkbh.com.br/videos_2010_9.html

AleX
 
Great time indeed!

I'm with some bad back pain after one of the Endurance event, but tomorrow I'll try with the CLK as well, its a nice car!

Honestly I think in someday travel to Germany and rent a car to do some laps at the real track!! I'm a race lover and amateur kart driver. Check my site: http://www.fkbh.com.br/videos_2010_9.html

AleX

Must be nice to be involved with karting :)

Yeah i think lots of us have the ambition to have a couple of laps on the ring. If i ever get enough money to give a go i sure would. I learned it in so many games now :sly:
 
Back