MLR_Clown Messages 137 Messages iTzPHeNoM91 Oct 19, 2011 #1 I have a Nissan GTR 07, 2 Toyota Chasers, and a Supra RZ. Im looking for any blaze racing suits (3 suits for 1 car), also looking for any Nismo cars with low miles and chrome/gold chrome paint.
I have a Nissan GTR 07, 2 Toyota Chasers, and a Supra RZ. Im looking for any blaze racing suits (3 suits for 1 car), also looking for any Nismo cars with low miles and chrome/gold chrome paint.
ch1potle Messages 4,221 Sin City USA Oct 19, 2011 #2 MLR_Clown I have a Nissan GTR 07, 2 Toyota Chasers, and a Supra RZ. Im looking for any blaze racing suits (3 suits for 1 car), also looking for any Nismo cars with low miles and chrome/gold chrome paint. Click to expand... Are any of them 0miles/0switches? I will give more than 3 suits per car if yes
MLR_Clown I have a Nissan GTR 07, 2 Toyota Chasers, and a Supra RZ. Im looking for any blaze racing suits (3 suits for 1 car), also looking for any Nismo cars with low miles and chrome/gold chrome paint. Click to expand... Are any of them 0miles/0switches? I will give more than 3 suits per car if yes
ZZII Master Messages 1,112 MN, USA Messages sprchrgdn87 Oct 19, 2011 #3 will trade you 5 paints of your choice for the chasers
MLR_Clown Messages 137 Messages iTzPHeNoM91 Oct 19, 2011 #4 ch1potle Are any of them 0miles/0switches? I will give more than 3 suits per car if yes Click to expand... Na sadly
ch1potle Are any of them 0miles/0switches? I will give more than 3 suits per car if yes Click to expand... Na sadly
MLR_Clown Messages 137 Messages iTzPHeNoM91 Oct 19, 2011 #5 ZZII Master will trade you 5 paints of your choice for the chasers Click to expand... Sweet add me i will send one tonite and tomorrow if possible.
ZZII Master will trade you 5 paints of your choice for the chasers Click to expand... Sweet add me i will send one tonite and tomorrow if possible.
MLR_Clown Messages 137 Messages iTzPHeNoM91 Oct 19, 2011 #7 ZZII Master just sent a FR Click to expand... Ok well PM me when you're able to trade thanks
S Savagemanmn Messages 14 Rimrock Messages Mr_Pothead Dec 24, 2011 #8 Do you still have the RZ i got tons of gear horns paints cars let me kno
japspeed Messages 46 Messages sambee_96 Dec 25, 2011 #9 I have Nismo 400R, it is quite rare tho. Your two cars to my Nismo?