Nissan GTR 700PP online Fuji settings

• Thread starter NLxAROSA
  • 10 comments

NLxAROSA

Dual wielding Uzis FTW!
Premium
Netherlands
The Black Lodge
Here's my setup for the Nissan GT-R for online Fuji racing. Again, as with my Suzuka setup, this is not the fastest setting, but very stable and the gears match the corners quite nicely. I left the handling identical to the Suzuka setting, so if you're using that one, this one will feel familiar right from the start. ;) Again, feedback is always appreciated!

Power: + 20
Weight: 86
Tires: R3/R3
Ride Height: -14/-10
Spring: 4/7
Damper: 3/9
Toe: -0.15/-0.15
Camber: 1.4/1.3
Brakes: 7/5
Torque split 30/70
Steering angle: 50
Traction: OFF
ABS: 2
1st: 4082 (57 km/h)
2nd: 2342 (100 km/h)
3rd: 1678 (140 km/h)
4th: 1253 (188 km/h)
5th: 0995 (237 km/h)
6th: 0813 (310 km/h)
Final gear: 3957

As you know i like the settings very much :P, I just tried the gear ratio's on fuji and won easssyyy. Thankyou very much, feels so natural ;)

I like the handling of the car, could be faster with some tweaking of camber and toe on Fuji, but I like it this way. All it needed was some gear matching. Did some online races and finished in the top three every time, so I must be doing something right. :P Anyway, I'm now working on the settings for Daytona Road, will post them as soon as they're ready. :)

did you check out the tune the was done under "The Lion's Den". I pulled some great numbers on the same track with what he did. I think I made minor gear changes. Check out the post under Car Tuning & Settings.

I have yet to try n4hs's GT-R setup. I hear people really like his setting as well. What it boils down to is your own personal style. Just pick the settings that fit your driving style the most. :) I will check out his settings though!

Here's my setup for the Nissan GT-R for online Fuji racing. ****snip****
I have gone into the 700PP Fuji Online Race, but I've basically tried different cars on the Free Run in order to get a feel for the car and the professional mode.

I haven't tried any 4WD cars yet, but I basically feel that I am driving on ice and am doing great if I complete a lap in the 1'45.xxx range. I know that this is not competitive. I will try out your car and settings tonight, but I am wondering what kind of lap times you pro drivers run on Fuji with this car, being setup as you describe.

Thanks for any feedback.

Lol, I am by no means a 'pro driver', more of an 'average joe'. ;) That's why I like the GT-R so much, it's very stable and forgiveable if you make a mistake. With my setup you should be able to get good online scores even if you make a few mistakes. But don't worry if your best time is 1:45. In an online race, lot's of stuff is going on, people bumping, crashing, coming through your line. If you drive consistent enough, 1:45 can be enough. :)

Thanks, this is a very old setup though, you may want to check out my tuning shop to see if there's anything you would like to use online. :)

Back