Hello Friend,
So far I have only seen the car offered to those who were willing to receive and then resend immediately to the next person waiting in line. Often this involves waiting around, and dealing with a bit of work, organizing a "Train" so as many as possible get this car( as well as the Sylvia).
Eventually these cars may be traded, but I personally wouldn't touch that with a 40' pole. I was graciously included, and am not about to insult those who allowed me to get these Ultra-Rare cars.
Cuurently I am waiting by my PS3s with a reserved spot, hoping the Train that I am re-starting this morning gets going again soon.........
As I said, there is a price to pay , in the way of waiting and organizing.....
Hey buddy send a FR req to rizlaman56 & I will send you both, 27th & 28th of December if that good for you. & if you could pass them on to someone else then great.
Unlucky timing dude... I was just offering the gtr in one if the train threads... But have just closed everything down.
I'm in the same boat, finding it difficult to get the cars... But I agree, we can't trade for them as yet, given the protocol has been to send them via the train.
Sad really, someone was looking at giving away the silvia, you could have given it to me, and I give you the gtr... But, we could then no longer continue both trains this reset... Doh!
The Train has been "hectic" to say the least, and has strained some relationships. A lot of people around here don't like me beacuse of my bluntness speaking about how some dealt with this situation.
Oh, Well, nothing new here.........
If you can find at least one other person that would agree to pass the Ticket on immediately after receiving from you today, I would send the GT-R to you.
As I already stated, it takes some time, patience, and logistics to do this. I for one, am not passing anything else on to anyone who receives, then decides that the work involved getting the item to the next person is too much.
I have been up this morning (of my vacation) since 6 am . I am patiently waiting to help others out, and that's really what it will take.......
After patiently waiting around for 5 hours to try and start a Train, I used the send to get the GT A Sylvia to Fido996. He will start that Train up at 10am to 11 am UK Time.